“You are what you eat” -Miss PiggyAre you bored of the same old healthy breakfast? Oatmeal, egg whites and black coffee? Met too!
So I decided to upgrade my old routine and create a new way to fuel myself each and every morning.Here are the basic principals of my daily ritual and the nourishment I choose to put in my mind and body before the sun comes up.
- Drink a full glass of water slowly focusing all of your attention on each sip.
Do not rush this, it is the most tranquil task of the day, EMBRACE IT and complete it.
- Make Upgraded Coffee. *See photo below. This hack does two things. One it is a time saving, health generating, super food that will give you mindblowing power to find focus and feel energized. Two it will save you, the average American $900 a year by ditching the Starbucks drive through. The added bonus, eliminating long term use of disposable plastics and doing your job as a citizen of the world.
- Read 10 minutes or 10 pages of any book. Accompanied with a yellow highlighter and black ball point pen used to place hold important sayings, quotes and big takeaways. Take this book everywhere with you. The DMV, kids sports, your bathroom. EVERYWHERE!
- Write 25 minutes on subject X, this is not a time to write emails but a place to develop your deep passion. Do more of what you love and a lot less of what you don’t.
- Complete the 8 ways to SHOW UP
- Practice mindfulness. Sit in silence, take big breaths, close your eyes and stop your Monkey brain from starting to distract you from your focus for the day.
Find clarity in the quiet, embrace the awareness. Control your mind and master your life.
- Eat Chia seed pudding that you made the night before. It’s Gluten, Dairy, soy and nut free. Plus it taste pretty damn amazing.If it’s a texture thing I get it opt out with a green smoothie.
1 cup of unsweetened Almond milk
1/2 cup of Spinach
1 peeled Apple
1 small Cucumber
Blend and add api as needed. *Always Organic when possible **Opt out almond milk for waterUse this as a kickstart to waking up each and every new day with a tremendous amount of energy that is real and authentic because you created it.Momentum builds through the simple act of starting. Just get going, get moving. Take action now!This is only an outline, create your own, enjoy the variety of life. Never settle for mediocrity. Keep it fun. Share your story with the world.
Master Lifestyle Coach
Living each day with purpose, passion and positivity.For more of me or to learn more about my book launch, outdoor experiences, personal coaching programs, my next speaking engagement or what he’s eating right now [Justin’s Almond Butter out of the jar]Visit any of the social sites below or send me a personal email at firstname.lastname@example.org.