TEN HEALTH BENEFITS OF COLD WATER TRAINING
Conditioning your brain and your body to accept, endure and embrace cold water immersion may be challenging, but the health benefits in both short and long term are extremely beneficial. You will be able to activate your body’s natural healing powers to properly support your physiological and mental state of being, and begin to simply feel healthier and happier. Even if you just start with a quick, cold shower, lowering your skin temperature only briefly, can result in a dramatic change of mood and energy.
- IMPROVES LYMPHATIC CIRCULATION
- IMPROVES CARDIOVASULAR HEALTH
- REDUCES MUSCLE INFLAMMATION
- BOOSTS HAPPINESS LEVELS and MOOD
- INCREASES WEIGHT LOSS
- STRENGTHEN IMMUNE SYSTEM
- LOWER DEPRESSION
- INCREASE WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT
- TRAINS YOUR MIND TO GET OUTSIDE THE COMFORT ZONE
- PERSONAL GROWTH and OVERCOMING FEAR
The benefits of cold water therapy can depend on the subject’s adaptation over time. Regular cold showers can enhance long term health, but a single cold morning in the shower won’t offer much beyond a good wake-up call. The power of cold water therapy, is in the habit itself.