Episode 1: Coping with Life in a Healthy Way
We know obesity is at an epidemic proportion today and for a reason. Managing weight can be difficult – especially on our own – and while coping with stressful and emotional times in our life.
This transformation and weight loss series aims to inspire people to take control.
We talk about:
- Why/how patients turn to food to cope with problems.
- What to do instead of emotional/stress eating.
- Tips for better self-control.
- How to make a plan that works.
Journalist Carey Pena conducts this round table discussion with the experts from Red Mountain Weight Loss:
- Dr. Suzanne Bentz, the Chief Medical Officer and Founder of Red Mountain Weight Loss
- Dr. Kim Feinstein, Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Behavioral Weight Loss Specialist
- Dr. Shelly Kocher, board-certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist and the Medical Director at Red Mountain.
Connect With Red Mountain Weight Loss: